LUCA Magic Hour!
Time & Location
About the Event
Hello Lovely LUCA ladies...
Amy here, LUCA's director of programming. Of all the messages I planned to send out this year, this was one I could have never imagined, but here we are. I hope you're staying healthy and sane and finding your flow in this strange new world. Jane and Catherine and I have been busy establishing our own new normals, but when Meredith Hogan suggested that we organize a happy hour for the LUCA fam, we knew it was time to step out of the silos and reconnect.
This is social, first and foremost, so grab a cocktail/mocktail/CBD gummy, settle into a sunny lawn chair, and kick back with us. We encourage you to share your experiences, resources, ask questions and connect with the community. Hopefully we can learn something from each other, and get one more baby step on the other side of this thing.
Personally, I'm wondering:
- Where do you need support and community most right now?
- What are some wins you can share? (Maybe it will help shed light for another.)
- How are you staying creative? How are you paying the bills?
- Who's applying for unemployment and/or SBA loans, and how has that experience been?
- Any moms in the mix? How are you balancing work with kids?
If there's something else you want to address on the call, please let us know! Depending on the number of topics that come up, there might be an option to break out into groups to dive deeper into these discussions.
Please RSVP no later than 1 pm on Wednesday the 13th to receive the Zoom link. We look forward to seeing your faces and learning more about your lives right now. Hang in there, and stay safe and resilient.
Lots of love, Amy, Jane & Catherine